Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 examinations or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Board or Council.
Minimum age of 16 years.
MFA in Bharathantyam/ Kuchipudi
Duration: 2 Years (4 semesters)
Course Type: Full Time
Eligibility: Students should have passed Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in the aggregate from any recognized university, any other diploma or certificate pursued in dance has to be produced.
Selection Process: An entrance exam & interview will be conducted (The dates will be communicated upon acceptance of application)
Click Here For Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
Click Here For RTGS/NEFT Transfer Details
|As per University norms
Note: Students coming for contact classes the arrangement of accommodation has to be done by themselves. The list of some service apartments and paying guests will be given for convenience.
Terms and Conditions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.allianceuniversity.education Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred during the course.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- Refund of tuition fee - 75% of the fee paid - will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after the commencement of the same.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
Monday to Saturday : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Note: The Office of Admissions remains closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Sunday : Holiday
List of Holidays